We will be celebrating Red Ribbon Week Activities in the classroom. Throughout the school, we will reflect “Kindness Matters!” and “too Good for Drugs!” Classrooms will decorate their doors to show their spirit.
Activities are as follows:
- Monday, October 28- “Dream of a Drug Free Day”
- Tuesday, October 29- “Drugs are Crazy”
(Wear Crazy Socks)
- Wednesday, October 30- “Team-up Against Drugs”
(Wear your favorite Team gear)
- Thursday, October 31- “Scare Drugs Away”
(Wear Black and/or Orange clothing)
- Friday, November 1- “We are United Against Drugs”
(Wear school colors and clothing)
*I hope you encourage your child/children to participate in these fun activities.